How can you spellcheck your LaTeX document for English/German/Finnish?
I would like to check my spelling for one of my white papers.
Its comments are written in German, TODO -comments in Finnish and codes in English.
I know how you can spellcheck English but not the other two languages.
I am using at the moment the method of moving my documents to OpenOffice and then spell checking there. However, this is very ineffective.
I would like to
- find parts of code in different languages
- put these parts to separate files such that I can spellcheck them
- and then combine the spellchecked files back to one
I think you can setup multiple spelling files in
VIM to work together.
- Read up the VIM pages for configurations (and, if required, creation of new spelling files)
- You may need to fetch some of the
.splspelling files if they are not available in your
- Check specifically,
You can also check Vimchant : Fast on-the-fly spell-checker based on Enchant
Using latexmk, vim spell checking and vim latex-suite
(it also refers to Sourceforge Kile, an Integrated LaTeX Environment)